Research & Development
Saltlux Technology’s Artificial Intelligence research focuses on four areas: linguistic intelligence, voice intelligence, learning/reasoning intelligence, and visual intelligence. Meanwhile, the artificial intelligence product that is being commercialized is ensemble AI in which the system is made intelligent through an interaction in which knowledge-based reasoning and data-based are integrated.
In addition, Artificial Intelligence technology needs to be accessible to real-life services. Therefore, the system was trained through many processes, including cognition, understanding, knowledge, reasoning, and prediction with data such as language, voice, and vision. We incorporate the necessary elements into each procedure and improve it to ensure optimum performance. As a result of the convergence of AI technologies, our AI products are maturing into an innovative AI platform that delivers integrated intelligent software solutions and services.
What is outstanding about our Artificial Intelligence TECHNOLOGY?
Deep learning-based intention/meaning understanding that integrates high-precision machine learning-based language cognitive technology and deep learning-based language/intention/knowledge learning. It applies an ensemble deep Q/A technology that combines explicit knowledge expression based on the knowledge base, reasoning, and tacit knowledge learning based on search and deep learning.
Provide world-class comprehension Artificial Intelligence Technology using Saltlux natural language processing, machine learning, and deep learning technologies based on extensive language resources and knowledge graph, a critical resource for semantic analysis.
Provide features that enable humans to create and verify knowledge through a dual-spiral methodology in which machines and humans work together. This allows machines to augment knowledge by collecting and integrating knowledge resources, while also learning new knowledge and making complex inferences.
Provide an environment for interlocking large-scale legacy big data held in the organization, and utilizing data in connection with the company's internal systems, such as KMS and ERP.
Improve quality by building language resources and knowledge data in specific domains, learning or managing models through learning data, and enabling customized service modeling based on client requests and intentions
Our Artificial Intelligence technology can be applied to various fields, applications, and products.
Applied artificial intelligence to products/services
APPLIed ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE TO THE formats
Typical Artificial Intelligence Engine
Explore Saltlux Inc.'s signature Artificial Intelligence Engines
Natural Language Understanding Engine LEALEA (Language Engineering & Analysis) is a language analysis engine developed based on machine learning/deep learning. It can handle text analysis functions such as morpheme analysis, object name recognition, sentence structure analysis, and emotion analysis for non-structured data processing. Main features:
- Natural language processing features
- Intention analysis feature
- Question understanding feature
- Dictionary management feature
- Morpheme analysis feature
- Sentence structure analysis feature
- Object name extraction feature
- Reputation extraction feature
Speech Recognition Engine (Speech-to-text, STT)
The Speech recognition engine provides speech recognition function for various types of services based on speech interfaces. Our Artificial Intelligence speech recognition engine is based on acoustic model adaptive learning sophisticated by Deep Learning and a baseline acoustic model with Long Short-Term Memory (LSTM) technology. The engine is built with multilingual speech recognition and high-quality basic speech recognition models trained with these multilingual speech data.
- Deep neural network-based speech recognition learning
- Large-capacity multilingual speech database learning
- Speech recognition service
- Acoustic model adaptive learning
- Language model learning
- Providing high-quality speech recognition model
Speech Synthesis Engine (text–to–speech, TTS)Speech synthesis engine learns human voices from given sentences and artificially creates human voices with tone and intonation similar to humans. In particular, speech synthesis can be created with the real-time learned voices of specific individuals or domains using Deep Learning and Tacotron model. Main features:
- Learning data management
- Dictionary management
- Learning management
- Service management
AI Chatbot EngineAn intensive dialogue system capable of understanding the exact meaning of the user's speech based on knowledge graphs and complex inference-based natural results. It provides excellent answers, thereby generating a powerful and flexible dialogue model. Main features:
- In-depth meaning/intention understanding
- Knowledge graph and reasoning
- Ensemble in-depth Q&A
- Simultaneous multichannel support
- Powerful bot builder and smart card
- Bot group and reutilization of knowledge
Deep Q/A EngineDeep Q/A engine is a system that finds and presents the best answers to the user's questions from the accumulated knowledge by training it to learn. This is done by integrating knowledge base Q&A (KBQA), information retrieval based Q&A (IRQA), machine answering Q&A (MRCQA), counseling and dialogue history learning-based Q&A (DLQA). Main features:
- Knowledge Based Question Answering, KBQA
- Information Retrieval Question Answering, IRQA
- Machine Reading Comprehension Question Answering, MRCQA
- Dialog Learning based Question Answering, DLQA
- Knowledge and language resource building management
- Q&A quality control
- Q&A service management
Machine Translation Engine (MT)
Saltlux's machine translation engine is based on an artificial neural network, which has evolved from Saltlux's existing statistical machine translation engine. It is also integrated and configured with CAT (Computer-assisted translation) tools to specialize in machine translation learning for each domain to improve translation quality and productivity.
- Machine translation learning and model management
- Learning data and dictionary management
- Service management feature
- Translation result confirmation and post-translation editing management
Machine Reading Comprehension Engine (MRC)The machine reading comprehension (MRC) engine searches relevant documents for an answer to the inquiry. Main features:
- Providing optimal machine reading comprehension results by situation
- Can be used as Open QA
- Service expansion in connection with AI engines
- Machine reading comprehension service
- Learning data management
- Learning management
- Model validation and distribution
Complex Reasoning EngineThe complex reasoning engine accumulates knowledge extracted from structured and unstructured documents in the form of knowledge graphs, then generates knowledge by searching and inferring new facts based on given knowledge or relationships between different sets of rules. Especially, it can derive new relationships from existing knowledge and use them as new knowledge by combining logic rule-based deductive reasoning and machine learning-based inductive reasoning. Main features:
- Large-scale semantic reasoning
- Heuristic rule-based reasoning
- Spatiotemporal reasoning
- Probability/uncertain reasoning
Knowledge Extraction Engine KentKnowledge Extraction from Natural Language Text (KENT) extracts from structured and non-structured data; learns and manages dialogue processing. The automatic knowledge extraction engine can extract useful knowledge information from product manuals, contracts, etc. Main features:
- Automatic knowledge extraction task management feature
- Knowledge extraction feature
- Knowledge extraction results supervision feature
- Knowledge learning generation and management feature
- Automatic knowledge extraction model evaluation feature
Image Recognition Engine
The image recognition engine recognizes the image's objects and classifies them based on the recognized result. The image recognition engine supports future applications such as visual-based search, video captioning, autonomous driving, and visual Q&A.
- Semantic Segmentation
- Pose Estimation
- Hand Gesture Recognition
- Face Landmark Detection
- Age-Group/Gender Classification
- Face Recognition and Verification
- Image understanding with knowledge graph
Artificial Intelligence TECHNOLOGY FOR SALTLUX INC's CUSTOMERS
See the engines that apply artificial intelligence technology that Salltux Inc. developed for major customers around the world.