GraphDB Analysis Engine
The graph data analysis engine of the GraphDB Suite provides graph data-based spatial information analysis, network analysis, and topic analysis.
The GraphDB analysis engine includes:
– Knowledge graph generator for external information (social media, e-mail, knowledge management system, etc.)
– Graph index generator for knowledge network analysis
– Knowledge network analysis by users, by unit time, and by topic
– Topic network analysis to analyze content topics (keywords) distributed on the network
– Interested topic tendency analysis by time unit- knowledge retriever
The GraphDB analysis engine provides real-time reflection and analysis of the collected/changed knowledge. In particular, it includes the graph data conversion engine that converts collected data into knowledge. This engine also offers data storing, analysis indexes, and algorithms necessary in graph data analysis. Users can select an appropriate algorithm according to a viewpoint within the analysis service to obtain a result. All results support the table format and RDF formats (RDF/XML, Turtle, N-Triple, RDF/JSON, etc.).
Main features and specifications
- Time series topic analysis function
The time series topic analysis provides time series-based topic analysis results of selected graph data. SPARQL-based topic analysis performs analysis for graph data using the unstructured data analysis engine’s automatic keyword extraction and analysis functions.
- Geospatial analysis function
This function applies the spatial information analysis algorithm through SPARQL in the knowledge graph. To support spatial information analysis, it provides qualitative and quantitative spatial reasoning and SPARQL query by applying WGS84 geodetic system analysis reasoning, where the first GPS and map coordinates (geodetic survey performance) are compatible in real-time. The tool also applies GeoSPARQL, which is the standard for geospatial linked data expression and querying for the semantic web in the second OGC (Open Geospatial Consortium).
- Knowledge network analysis
This function is used to find new facts and phenomena through complex system analysis of the knowledge network. It also provides various well-known network analysis methods.